Tuesday 10 July 2012

MA Symposium No2 (posted on 10/7/12)

Photo by N. Georgopoulos



















There is something about presenting your work which is exciting. For me, presenting my work is simmilar to a gig -you go on stage and you perform live! You give your best performance in order to communicate as good as you have imagined.

Towards the end of June of 2012, every student from MA Graphics (including the author) gave a 10 minutes presentation about their work followed by another 10 minutes Q&A at the Ceramics lecture theatre at Camberwell College of Arts. Overall, it went very good. As far as concerns me as a researcher/designer at Camberwell, it was exciting and surely something I needed to do because I had just finished the first part of my project (June 14, 2012) and felt the need to present it as a whole, as a sequence -because that was the way I had conceived it.

My father always tells me that apart from the apparent benefits that one gains when presenting their work, the real and most essential value they get out of their presentation is that of the preparation.


Nikos Georgopoulos,
London,
July 12

No comments:

Post a Comment